Sunday 16 November 2014

Skipping along the way!


Having lived on earth for 21 years, as I sit here and look back at the path I've traveled, I am grateful I have had my equal shares of hardships, heartbreak and joyous times!!!
I have never been that perfect fantasy girl I would have loved to be. But still I cherish the fact that I’m awkward but yet lovable. 
I’m not ashamed to admit I've made tons of stupid mistakes, and later regretted them. And I've done the same over and over again!! I’m awkward and clumsy at times. I wear flats everyday but still fall down on smooth ground all the time!!!  
I've hurt people many times without intending to.. :(
I've been called crazy and weird. I've had my share of hate posts targeted on me. There were times when I thought everybody hated me…… If not for God who sent the right kind of angels at the right time!!
And today, I want to thank all my friends and family, for the person I have become over the years -- a strong, independent woman who can walk a life in her own shoes, knowing I have the power, mind and strength to believe I am worth the life I have been given!!! 
I want everybody to know how much I value your support and care that has kept me standing!!
With love


TheBizzareScientist

3 comments: